Annie asked in SportsBasketball · 6 years ago

How dare people compare Kahwi Leonard to Derrick Rose?

Right now I am enraged because since the San Antonio Spurs won the NBA Finals last night, I hear people comparing Kahwi Leonard to Chicago prodigy Derrick Rose who is the youngest NBA MVP.

D Rose is my hero, I look up to him and am too invested in him to find a new star. He is humble and talented regardless of what people say about his injuries.

Leonard will never be Derrick Rose, who rebuilt the Bulls with NO HELP from veteran stars like Tim Duncan.

Maybe when Leonard is not babied by Duncan & Parker, he might earn some of my respect but not for trying to take D Rose's place. What do you guys think ?

D Rose is the future, not Lebron and certainly not Leonard since D Rose averaged 25 PPG during his regular seasons.

Favorite Answer

Derrick rose Is an excellent player, and a superstar when healthy of course. When not injured, up there with the big O, and Tim and Penny Hardaway

Source(s): I get around
  • Zer0

This is a very BIAS post you've made with some clear passive aggression. Sorry man, but when people are too invested into certain "players", most of the time there opinions are unvaluable because of extreme biases. I ain't comparing Leonard to Rose, but who are you to say he will never be at the same caliber of Rose? Why knock Leonard? Where is this all coming from? Leonard is a solid player, who's young, won a Final's MVP and is mostly likely just gunna get better, and better. He has a bright future in the NBA.

• Eddie

The last I heard is that leonard was playing in the finals the last two years where Rose been watching the final at home as a matter of fact Rose been watching the whole season at home.

as far as the future? I would think a person who won a finals mvp at the age of 22 probably has more of a future than someone who is older and has not played in 2 years with the exception of a couple of games

Wow so now I know Top Contributor on YH Answers doesn't mean Best Contributor. This dude just said Kawhi better than Rose because Rose is injured. I'm laughing my *** off right now.

We can't compare them, they're good with their own ways.

But looking age-wise, Leonard still has lots of time to improve, and Rose is definitely getting older and older. Time is their greatest enemy.

When was the last time Rose played a full season. I seem to have lost count.

Kawhi Leonard, plays better defense, is humble, team player, does anything he is told to do, others come first, money doesnt control him

Derrick Rose, injury prone, defense is outrageous, cocky, only cares about himself, not a team player, he comes first, me me me attitude, money controls him

Source(s): Im a bulls fan and ive met him
    • Annie6 years agoReport

You claim to have 'met' Derrick Rose, but you claim he was not shy & humble? Do you know him seriously?

well one went to the finals 2 years in a row and WON FINALS MVP! and the other sat at home

so, we cant think leonard is better than broken d rose because he's your favorite player and you look up to him a lot?

...ok

i see kahwi more as a less athletic paul george