How dare people compare Kahwi Leonard to Derrick Rose?

Right now I am enraged because since the San Antonio Spurs won the NBA Finals last night, I hear people comparing Kahwi Leonard to Chicago prodigy Derrick Rose who is the youngest NBA MVP. D Rose is my hero, I look up to him and am too invested in him to find a new star. He is humble and talented regardless of... show more Right now I am enraged because since the San Antonio Spurs won the NBA Finals last night, I hear people comparing Kahwi Leonard to Chicago prodigy Derrick Rose who is the youngest NBA MVP.

D Rose is my hero, I look up to him and am too invested in him to find a new star. He is humble and talented regardless of what people say about his injuries.

Leonard will never be Derrick Rose, who rebuilt the Bulls with NO HELP from veteran stars like Tim Duncan.

Maybe when Leonard is not babied by Duncan & Parker, he might earn some of my respect but not for trying to take D Rose's place. What do you guys think ?
Update: D Rose is the future, not Lebron and certainly not Leonard since D Rose averaged 25 PPG during his regular seasons.