What are you doing right now?

Favorite Answer

Listening to this song..So Beautiful/Chris Deburgh. Thanks for giving it to me..:)* lol*

btw: Know your here. Known all along.lol~~~~~~*

P.s. Did not mean you JJ ~

• Mark

I am at this pc suffering cause I don't have enough money to be doing something and am suffering cause I have horrible neighbors who want to control everything and I am suffering because I am not in the country I want to be in with the people I want to be with and who want to be with me bad situation I will go drink some tea and clean up the place and hope to sell it soon but I know they will make me suffer and not buy right away and not give me the price I ask this is sorta like being held hostage in a legal sense

but I got carried away practicing my typing so yeah I am doing nothing

I was thinking about doing the elliptical but I was tired enough to go to bed earlier (11inish) but I ate a snack and it woke me up. I did that since I had been prowling the kitchen for something several times leaving empty handed and had not eaten a meal today but only drank a large unsweetened tea this afternoon . yeah I am going to do the elliptical listen to music and go to bed.

• Todd

I was going to say, like some others, "I'm answering your question", but then I thought you might mean what I was doing when you wrote the question. I was using Sketchup to design a boat and reheating some leftovers.

Answering this question and listening to Pink Floyd's Animals.

• Multi-tasking: Y!A on the left side of the screen and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion {SUBBED} on the right. It takes skills.

Trying to get a presentation done with realllllly slow internet (something's downloading so everything takes soooo looooooooooooong).

Looking up the meaning of anarchist and realizing I may be one. I always liked to thingy away from the sheeple.

• Nicole

Laying in bed watching madagascar 2 with my niece and nephew

• Honest

Have just finished sewing repair to blaze orange coveralls I wear in caves.

Getting ready to pwn a jrpg and getting ready for bed

Source(s): The Redneck