What Do People Like About The Song: Happy By Pharrell Williams?

I personally do not like this song and I was wondering if anyone feels the same. I think it's overplayed and overrated. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I didn't like it. I can't stand Pharrell's singing voice. It's so faint. Sounds like he's always losing his voice.

Now don't get me wrong, nothing against Pharrell, I like his N.E.R.D. stuff from 10 years ago. I think he's a dope producer and his collaboration with Clipse as The Neptunes was great.

The only song of his I liked is Get Lucky by Daft Punk because he actually projected his voice.

I like the song happy by Pharrell Williams. It makes you smile and want to dance. The songs is so popular it's catchy. It stays in your head once it's over. It's a lovely song. I like it.

I really don't like it. It could be a personal prejudice against Pharrell, though. I have a hard time liking him after he sang with Robin Thicke in "Blurred Lines."

well myself I like it because it sounds like 60's-ish jazz and blues mix which I grew up on and I see a few other people who think of it like that.but it is overplayed I agree.

If this was the 60s, it would be more tolerable and be the #1 song of the year.

I agree it's the same with all pop songs. They all suck ***

I don't know. I'm not a fan of it either.