Are British men romantic?

I have been living in Eastern Europe for a long time, but have also lived in England, I have no doubt that British men are attractive I see very good looking men when I visit every time, they aren;t as manly looking as eastern Europeans but still gorgeous. However, are they romantic? because here I am used to being... show more I have been living in Eastern Europe for a long time, but have also lived in England, I have no doubt that British men are attractive I see very good looking men when I visit every time, they aren;t as manly looking as eastern Europeans but still gorgeous. However, are they romantic? because here I am used to being treated like a queen by men and I treat them like kings, the way it goes, at least where I live is: you cook, clean, look good constantly and he makes the effort to sweep you off your feet, look good and remain faithful. Of coarse it varies from couple to couple, but that's what mine are like. Is this something that could be found in England? (I'm moving there) Do British men like to sweep women off their feet? (if the women deserve it obviously)
A general overview would be appropriate obviously, because not all men are the same.
Thank you :)
Update: I was born there and lived there when I was very young, then i moved so I don;t much experiance with the men.