Drogba a difference maker in Ivory Coast - Japan game?

I was worried Ivory Coast wouldn't score after trailing 1-0 but suddenly when Drogba came in to the game off the bench, momentum shifted and Ivory Coast scored two goals in two minutes. Great goals by Gervinho and Bony.

Favorite Answer

Yep. In the first half, I was laughing at Ivory Coast, because they were shocking, Kalou kicking the ball at Toure as well which Toure fell to the ground. Lol

I actually felt sorry for them then when Drogba came on and when Ivory Coast took the lead, I was sad to see Japan's response. They were shocking, Honda had 2 or 3 chances to create clear cut chances but his pass didn't go to any of his players. Ivory Coast deserved the win nonetheless. This is going to be tough for Japan because they need to beat both Greece and Colombia and hope Greece do Japan a favour against Ivory Coast.