Coffee date tomorrow, what do I wear? Ladies help please?

So there's a girl I really like at the grocery store I work at. I'm 18 she's 17 She's a cashier and I'm a bagger, the first time we met we got to learn a little about each other, and got her phone number the second time I met her. We always smile at each other and like seeing each other at work.... show more So there's a girl I really like at the grocery store I work at. I'm 18 she's 17 She's a cashier and I'm a bagger, the first time we met we got to learn a little about each other, and got her phone number the second time I met her. We always smile at each other and like seeing each other at work. I asked her if she would like to hang out sometime and she said sure. I found her on Instagram and I saw pictures of her and her bf. No offense but he looks like a jerk, looked at his twitter he looks like he's full of himself and it sounds like they don't have much in common as well. But I never told her I found her Instagram. She has never once mentioned to me she has a boyfriend to me, and even called me sweet, writes me smiley faces and winky faces in texts. So we were texting and it turns out we have a ton in common and really can keep a conversation going. I've never felt this strongly about a girl before, she's so pretty and so sweet. I can tell she loves all the stuff we have in common. Another thing I should mention is she's going to college only about an hour and a half away. And I think her boyfriend is going like 6 hours away. So we have planned to go out and get a coffee together this weekend. Should I pay for her? I'm just confused cause she technically has a boyfriend, but she doesn't know that I know. We're going to get a coffee at an outdoor mall. So should I pay for her? Should I hug her? What should I wear? What should we do at the mall after we get coffee? Help!
4 answers 4