Should cyclists be band from using cameras on social media to publicly humiliate motorists?

I am not against cyclists as I am one myself. But to use cameras to humiliate motorists is another form of road rage indirectly.

Unless you have an accident which I agree they are good to have as it gives 1st hand evidence.

But looking at you tube recently CCTV on cyclist are getting put on of motorists and they are doing nothing wrong.

Granted there is a few where I did cringe for the cyclist but still they didn't have an accident. So why do they feel the need to do this, if I got a pound for every time I uploaded video to you tube for someone cutting me up I would be loaded. There is good cyclists and bad cyclist but no perfect cyclists just like motorists there is good and bad. I think this camera business just puts bigger disputes between cyclist and motorist. What's people's thoughts

Hi the issue is neither actually it has a lot to do with the state of our roads. some 7 years ago whilst driving around on my way where ever i encountered a poor cyclist he was doing his level best to avoid pot holes in the road. this putting his life in danger more times that enough. as he was in the path of many motorists who did not take into account the road and it's holes. the young drivers are the worst some have never been on a bike. so don't know that when a hole the size of a tennis ball can throw you off you avoid. so you go around it. if not you come off.

so this is what happens these cyclists also do not take into account such problems putting themselves in harms way.

having hit too many of these pot holes which even in a car destroy tyres and wheels. my next car was a 4x4 as it has extra wide tyres and the ability to take these pot holes.

only in the last few months have i seen an improvement in some road surfaces. so cyclists instead of blaming the motorist have ago at the highways department who are supposed to keep the road in a fit state,

No. Motorists should be using cameras too... only yesterday I had to swerve to avoid 2 cyclists going the wrong way down a One-Way Street. People just don't obey the law reliably and when insurance or Police are involved you need video evidence - preferably streamed and saved remotely.

• Andi C

One could argue that the motorists behaviour is the real source of their humiliation!

SAW THAT ON TV BRILLIANT IDEA FOR THE CYCLIST CATCH ALL THE PHONE USERS AND BAD DRIVERS

The sad part is, that the honor-system is dead, so it's every man for himself, the helmet-cams, go-pro cams are just a way to defend yourself(make sure you have proof when things go wrong).

Yes it is ok to use cameras to film your journey when cycling and record incidents of accidents and wrongdoing but why can't they do this without having to resort to verbally abusing people and inflamming the situation, it seems as if they sometimes deliberately goad people into a physical confrontation to gain more hits on social media sites, unfortunately this is the society we live in today and it will only worse.

pedestrians be asked to mount cameras in head gear to record motor movements

My thought is you ought to learn English.

"cyclists be band"

They be musical.