Liberals, are you ready to step up and do whatever your President says?

You love him...he's all you have been waiting for in a President. You wouldn't want to fail him by not getting yours, would you?

http://www.newworldnews.com/news/new-world-order/o...

Oh...and don't forget the kids...they need theirs too!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

You're kind of fuzzy on the powers of the president.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You're kind of fuzzy. Period.

• Both Democrats and Republicans are controlled by the globalist

Attachment image
  • 7 years ago

That thing is huge. No, that would be against everything that a Liberal stands for. I have seen the microchips for animals and they don't look anything like that. They are flat and much smaller. If they can track a lost pet, they could be used to track a human However, the government doesn't need a chip; they can track you through your phone.

That is just one of the conspiracy theories that Alex Jones has been promoting for years. We have constitutional laws that protect us but ,those laws do not protect the Gitmo detainees.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

obama should be a prisoner at Gitmo.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

how does alex jones feel about chemtrails?

• 7 years ago

It's a little-known White House tradition that the outgoing President (or more specifically, his staff) play some kind of prank on the incoming Presidential Staff...

...for example, Clinton's people removed the "W" key from the keyboard of every single computer, typewriter and other pieces office equipment.... a little dig at the incoming Presidents nickname....

I think it would be a great irony if Obama choose to leave behind his willingness to avoid accountability....

• 7 years ago

No.

Really? Going back to the old microchip lie? Slow day on the talking points front?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I like the website, thanks for the link.

• 7 years ago
    Source(s): I'd call you a lying conservative, but that would be redundant.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.