Chile vs Australia World cup?

Chile scored before 15 mins but Australia is starting to give their all, one of them just scored. I thought Australia would be destroyed, but they are fighting back. At first i thought it would be like a Barca v a 2nd division team game. Like Chile would keep possession and scored 5-0 by half time but i did not expect Australia to score

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Chile needs to take Australia more seriously than they are right now, but I think they'll get the win.

Really, though, they should be thinking about the Netherlands' 5 goals, and a potential tiebreaker. Should never have let the pressure up. They should've gone for the blow-out.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Chile

I estimate 3-1 or 3-2

• 7 years ago

Chile for sure.. They are attacking team with good finishers.. Score may be 3-1/ 3-2

• 7 years ago

Australia won't go down without a fight, Timmy Cahill will keep Chile on their toes, Tommy oar needs to keep sending in crosses to Cahill from the wing I can see a 2-2 draw

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I am not sure but I feel that chile will won because I haven't heard of Australia playing soccer

• 7 years ago

Just now Cahill had a goal disallowed. Chile will win.

• 7 years ago

ive missed most if not al of the first half ffs man - soooo saddened ^_^

CMON LFC - WIN THE WORLD CUP - CMON JOHNSON + GERRARD + HENDERSON + STURRIDGE + STERLING ^_^

lol

face it ....LFC is gonna win it for the nation ;-)

our TROPHY first - then England's 2ND ^_^

XD

Source(s): LFC YNWA lol
  • 6 years ago

in your face australia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.