Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 6 years ago

Professional Wrestling: Can somebody please explain to me how JTG. Brodus Clay and Yoshi Tatsu worked there backsides off in NXT?

Also, how this made any difference to not basically be sitting in the back collecting a free paychecks. Everyone one of these 'Bustin' their *****' Guys haven't been talked about, heard about or referenced to in months or even years. Suddenly they are released and boo hoo everybody cares.

JTG: Sat on the bench for years collecting a free paycheck, wasn't that great inside the ring; had little to no personality and didn't have much for marketability

Drew McIntyre: Long going issues with a past situation between McIntyre and his then wife in a hotel room in which Drew McIntyre's now ex-wife taryn terrell/Tiffany made a major public scene that caused her to be fired and him to Buried from then on.

Jinder Mahal: Mediocre Talent, Non-Marketable.

Aksana: Mediocre Talent, Non-Marketable

Curt Hawkins: Sat on the bench for years collecting a free paycheck, only worked well with Zack Ryder

Theodore Long: Hadn't been present in months if not years.

Camacho: Sat on the bench for years collecting a free paycheck, mediocre talent; Non-Marketable

Brodus Clay: Sat on the bench for years collecting a free paycheck, Sucked.

Evan Bourne: Injury and Wellness Policy Suspensions, Sat on the bench for years collecting a free paycheck.

Yoshi Tatsu: Sat on the bench for years collecting a free paycheck, Mediocre Talent. Non-Marketable.

Marc Harris: Newest Referee, First to go.

Prove me wrong.

• Favorite Answer

I am really sad about Marc Harris.

And all others except for maybe McIntyre are just passable. But Drew had issues with his then wife Taryn Tarrell. He physically assaulted her which led to her being fired and the burial of McIntyre. Really sad to see him to reach such a point that they had no choice but let him go. He was talented.

I'm happy to all of them go except for Drew McIntyre. I really liked Drew, shame that he ruined his career with his personal life.

More WWE rejects for TNA to hire

Seriously, the only decent one on the list was Evan Bourne, but his problem was he was a screw-up

I'm still surprised that Khali still has a job, though

• Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

The Great Khali is purely for the Spectators. Evan Bourne wasn't even that good, I like how people suddenly discredit Drew McIntyre. One of only three professional wrestlers on the whole damn roster that could work well with anybody. Other two being Bad News Barrett and Sheamus.

None of them are as talented as Rockstar Spud