What do feminists hope to gain by claiming policies like affirmative action don't really exist?

In an answer yesterday I referred to affirmative action. A feminist commented that I was referring to a non existent law - that affirmative action doesn't really exist. One only need check Wikipedia to find a detailed history of affirmative action. Similarly, I know of another feminist here who routinely... show more In an answer yesterday I referred to affirmative action. A feminist commented that I was referring to a non existent law - that affirmative action doesn't really exist. One only need check Wikipedia to find a detailed history of affirmative action.

Similarly, I know of another feminist here who routinely denies that the Women's Educational Equity Act ever existed, again despite the fact it was passed by congress and is easy to verify.

I've seen feminists deny the small business advantages for women owned businesses, deny VAWA, deny the advantages clearly spelled out under Obamacare.

What do feminists hope to gain by denying the existence of policies that are common knowledge and easy to verify? What kind of strategy is this? Is it like denying the holocaust?
Update: YAC - is Ted's link evidence enough for you that affirmative action actually exists or does that and all the other sources not constitute evidence of it's existence to you?