Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 7 years ago

Why do all the iq test have question clearly based on knowledge?

and not more base on actual intelegents

ok the maths is intelegents but question about leaders and countrys doesnt realy make sense

im from cyprus and realy im sorry i know im not smart or dumb im not sure but i know my iq has nothing with me knowing if england does 2 of july well if i had to guess i think 2 of july is american think so i dont think the british do it but still how can i know that :/ if u gna check a monkey IQ u give him tasks and u see wich is smarter u dont ask a monkey 2+2=? and u expect it to answer that monkey probably knows how to jump high or put a square in the right hole but he cant speak.. do u get my point..

• ?

Online IQ tests are junk. Don't worry about them.

"Inteligents"? "u"? Don't waste your time on IQ tests. I'll tell you your IQ right now. Um, which key on this computer is the "negative sign"?

Yeah. I get you. Sounds like they're testing your knowledge bank rather than your intelligence.

You need to write coherently.