Poll. girls only whats your favorite body mist or perfume fragrance?

Mine in a body mist are ocean and vanilla fragrances and for perfume i like the Britney Spears fantasy.

I was bored so i decided to type this question

In terms of what a man wears, like my dad's cologne. The green "Curve" bottle. Quality.

I wear "Hollywood" by Michael Kors. Even though the brand is expensive, the perfume wasn't too bad. About 25/30 dollars for a bottle (I forgot the specific price)

I like Victoria by Victoria's Secret

Abercrombie & Fitch number 8

i like the fragrance called de a lu poop

it's becoming really popular check it out

• dc87

I usually wear Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers. I haven't used body mists in years, but I tended to go for berry scents like raspberry or strawberry.

I like perfumes that have to do with nature and fruit. For instance- "Beach Island Mist" or "Cucumber Salad".

The rest just smell weird to me. But I don't have a particular favorite perfume that I like to wear.

• ?6 years agoReport

Wow those are mostly what i like too. Yes i still like ocean and vanilla cupcake fragrances better but i'm also into any fragrance that reminds me of the outdoors because i've always been an outdoor girl.

I like "captivate" its made in the U.A.E

I like Chanel # 5 & cotton candy after bath splash also.

• ?6 years agoReport

I used to like cotton candy body mists as a child but now i think they're too strong for me but i still love ocean type fragrances as much as i did when i was like 8 or 9.

Jessica McClintock,love the scent of it,and it flows with my body chemistry because so does everyone else. Like essential oils to,and mixing different scents and creating scents I can just drown in.~*

Don't use either i use cologne

Source(s): I'm a guy but am still answering this question deal with it :P
    • ?6 years agoReport

Oh sorry i just saw what you wrote in sources and it's ok this question is opened to guys too but i didn't think you saw that it said girls only.