Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 7 years ago

Prometheus. Charlie Holloway's Necklace. Anybody Know?

In Prometheus, Charlie Holloway (played by Logan Marshall-Green) wears a silver necklace with a small silver disc on a chain in the bedroom scene with Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace). You can see it clearly when Holloway looks in the mirror and discovers he has an Alien worm crawling in his eye. He's actually wearing two necklaces, the other is a long black one, but I'm interested in the smaller silver one. Anyone know what it is? What brand it is?

Yeah it is! I wish I could just email Janty Yates (costume designer) and ask her. :~)

tricky task browse into bing and yahoo this can assist