Which came 1st God or the person who believed in God?

• Misty

God

Humans.

God has yet to exist.

The Big Bang is creation moment, that align well with the biblical view of creation.

There is no such thing as nothing, there never was a period where there was nothing. God is, that is why he is called eternal, God was, is, and will be. Our frame of reference is bound to the universe and its time, since we, along with the universe are finite and temporal.

So the question of 'before God' is meaningless, because God exists in the place of nothing, thus nothing and a beginning for God is not possible. But God is the beginning of all that we know because we belong to the universe which was created by God.

Cosmologists believe that the Universe, and with it space and time and every thing it contains, appeared and expanded into being some 13.7 billion years ago at the Big Bang, and that it has been expanding ever since.

Isaiah 43:10

“You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.

Isaiah 42:5

Thus says God the Lord, Who created the universe and dispersed them out, Who spread out the earth and its offspring, Who gives breath to the people on it And spirit to those who walk in it,

Isaiah 44:24

“I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone,

Isaiah 45:22

“Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.

Isaiah 66:1

Heaven Is God’s Throne ] Thus says the Lord, “Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?

Jeremiah 23:24

“Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?” declares the Lord. “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the Lord.

God because all our gods are based on the sun and the planets which we used to explain as being gods in the sky with the sun as uppergod. Throughout history some people who thought themselves better than anyone else used these ideas to grab the power and the haven't let go since then. They just change it like they are changing it to humanism right now. But it's always the same story brought a little differently that started with ancient people trying to explain the stars, planets and meteors, a theory that has been abused by the elite for milenia to keep the people slaves. Just check out the sumerian religion and their creation myth (ignore all the alien BS around it) and it actually says we we're created by the gods as a slave race to serve them digging in the goldmines. Nice story if you own the mine. Suddenly you have a bunch of people who want to be your slave so they can serve the "gods". The only thing that has changed since then is that the goldmines have changed in corporations. But with my view on religion god was definitly first because god is clearly the sun. The one who gave us life. For a people who just discovered aggriculture and obviously discovered that you need sunlight to grow food, giving you life seems obvious that once their mind turned to worship while trying to explain things that they would worship that magical, unreachable, bright entity (because compared to the other stars the sun, moon, mercurius, venus, mars, jupiter and saturnus seemed to move freely over that magical landscape and count them you'll find a pretty important number in religion) but it would be obvious that they would worship the one thing that gave them aggriculture, that made their food grow, that gave them life. Long explenation but I think needed to explain my point why I (as a great opposer of religion) say god came first. It's time we finally accept where it came from, study it so we can close that chapter of our evolution and move on and that can only be done when we look at it scientifically. And if the results show I'm wrong I'll adapt my view of it but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Traced them back through history and all points to a meteor (Lucifer) that hit the earth 12900 years ago. Trying to explain that event started the whole religion thing and has grown out into the monstrosities we have today thanks to our greed.

GOD create mankind and assign HIS only one true religion to them.

• Moi

God

You can't invent something that came before you and you couldn't exist without a creator. We know many atheists are the result of immaculate conception because they don't have a father to go on their birth certificate, so when they say a virgin birth is 'impossible', they are only lying to themselves.

God. He kind of created everything, so He was around before time was a thing.

• mawin

Isaiah 42:8

I am Jehovah. That is my name;

I give my glory to no one else,

Nor my praise to graven images.

Source(s): Bible and www.jw.org

theres theories on theories on that question.