TAURUS MAN JEALOUSY?

I heard a rumor from another man, because it made vulnerable I called him up to ask was it true, it was impulse, I wish I never did but, I did and if I hear something else I will do the same. This guy came into my job, said he knew my man and that he heard he was a cheater, he stated 2 facts, his job and where... show more I heard a rumor from another man, because it made vulnerable I called him up to ask was it true, it was impulse, I wish I never did but, I did and if I hear something else I will do the same. This guy came into my job, said he knew my man and that he heard he was a cheater, he stated 2 facts, his job and where he's from so I confronted him about it. I know who he's with all the time but, I did want to deal with the curiosity!! Anyway, he blew all the way up on me!! He wanted to beat the guy up and go to his house, I really had to calm him down. He now says that he just doesn't understand why I disrespect him with other men, and now he claims he doesn't know if we can get married or move in together because of this last incident. My boyfriend took the puppy he bought me and threatens to give her away, that really hurt my feelings!! a couple days after his blow up, he called, I didn't answer because I was busy, so 2 minutes later he text, "wow, this is how u fight for me by not calling or answering, thank you for everything" I thought he didn't want anything else to do with me, that's why I hadn't called!! I love him but, Im continuously fighting him to reassure and now I just tired!! I want us to work out but, Im not sure if I should be patient or give up!!! He keeps a record of everytime I disrespect him, and yet he never explains himself when he's wrong! We've known each other 7 years, in a committed relationship the last 3. Never cheated on him, never will!