Hemoform Review?

I need a real user of Hemoform to let me know if it works or not. I have herpes for several years now and am tired of it mostly because it limits me in many ways. I need to know if this really works

I read in forums that this is the only cure, and that the FDA most likely will shut them down soon. I really want to order, I read great reviews but I NEED to know if this does work whats in it???

Website is hard to find is here:

http://hemoform.com/

Favorite Answer

I was googling hemoform in order to find the website to order again. For some reason website is not coming up in google. Just seen the link thanks :-)

Yes and hemoform does work, I been using it for a few now and test results were negative. It really works, only thing is that their shipping sucks takes a long time. I am local in the U.S. and it took 7 days to come, but otherwise it does work to cure herpes. Weird but it works, I was so happy because me and my girlfriend are using it. She hasn't tested again after treatment but mine is definately gone.

• TRICIA4 years agoReport

I just ordered it. Where do I find instructions for use?

I once found a website offering weird cure, friend ordered it says it worked. As far as I know there are cures out there FDA doesn't want others knowing about. There is so much information out there talking about how the FDA purposely hides cures, the big Med companies would go bankrupt easily. This is common knowledge in the medical community.

• Gary K

This is bullshit.

The FDA has no problems with cures, provided everything is done in accordance with regulations. Also, the FDA are not the only regulatory authority in the world.

If this Hemoform works as claimed, why can't they conduct clinical trials and present their research data via the normal methods, just like every other medical research organisation?

Why are there no studies or research data on the Hemoform website? This is always a red flag. Why are overseas Hemoform websites using pseudoscientific terminologies and weasel words like "may help" and "believed to help"?

Sorry, but the whole thing smells like a scam.

Yeah there are cures out there, but the minute a site like hemoform comes out, the FDA shuts them down. So usually its for a limited time. FDA doesn't like cures, mostly because they like profiting from long term illness. Makes more money if you need meds for life.

Here is documentary explaining FDA's corruption. YES there is a cure for herpes and some brave sites offer it but these sites don't last:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0CQrL5nzwo

Youtube thumbnail

I used this before, and many people have. It works. How I don't know. But I tested negative after a few months of use. I don't care what any one says, there will always be skeptics out there but it worked. I HATE skeptics that pass judgement so fast just because it is normal to say there is no cure for something. As far as how it works, or if its dormant i don't know all i know is that I tested negative.

I have got 3 outta 6 questions back and the 3 which weren't returned back were clear violation. See community guidelines and learn to say bad things in a good way.

Cold sores are caused by the herpes virus. Many of us already have the cold sore virus dormant in our bodies, and never have a flare up of cold sores. We contracted it as children, as it is a very common virus, and children pick it up easily as they often share food and drinks, and may be less concerned about hand washing and hygiene. Cold sores can be transmitted even when the person does not have a cold sore, though it is less likely to happen then.

remember that you can remove genital warts by surgery, freezing, laser, acid or cream but genital warts can reappear again and again because genital warts appears when your immune system is weak!

I got diagnosed with herpes type 2 about seven years ago, when I was still in college and had a stupid one-night stand. However, Not only was I able to remove all traces of the herpes virus from my system in less than three weeks, but I was also able to start dating again!

https://tr.im/XJEjQ

3

2

Source(s): Eliminate Warts Effectively http://renditl.info/WartsRemovalSolution/?9S64

1

Source(s): Eliminate Diabetes Forever http://ReverseDiabetesToday.enle.info/?63b7