i got banned from walmart?

I got banned from Walmart for a year because I was with my FRIEND when she got caught shoplifting. I was an accessory/accomplice hence my ban. The LADY told me all the Walmarts in my region will now have my face. But they didnt EVEN take my picture. So in a few months can I go back to Walmart or will the cameras regonize me. BUT IM GOING TO A DIFFERENT ONE. not the one i went to originally.

• Yeti
    Favorite Answer

They have you on security camera. They also presumably have a centralized database of shoplifters so they can't just pop from store to store. There are rumors they even use facial recognition technology on the cameras as you enter.

Up to you if you want to take your chances. But if you're caught trespassing now, you're going to be looking at more than just a ban for your shoplifting. It will become criminal trespassing, and they'll probably have enough to drop the shoplifting on you still, too.

And yeah, it was your friend with the grubby hands, but you're an accomplice. You don't get to be the lookout or drive the getaway car and say you weren't part of robbing the bank. Find better friends who don't get you in trouble.

Wow that stinks, but I seriously doubt they have your face. It's a walmart not the white house.

they need to formally take your picture. they cant bully you like that with their security cameras. you really should talk to someone at a police station because this is causing you long term distress. don't talk to them anymore.

• KillaZ

Walmart employees are not FBI investigators. I doubt their employee has the capacity to recognize you the next day.

They have your picture. Walmart has cameras all over the store. All they needed to do was look at footage from the time frame you were in the store.

They're not stupid you know.