Define cheating?

Sometimes in an exam a friend tells me I have a problem with my paper and gives me answers and sometimes they tell me answers of a question that will be in the exam that we didn't yet take, don't ask me how, but anyway. I don't know wether I should write it or not, but if I write it, Is that a sin? Will it upset God or is there any clues in the bible? In both cases I don't ask for answers. But they give it to me anyway.

Favorite Answer

the issue here isn't cheating, the issue is you are allowing people to talk to you and tell you things that you don't want them to. you need to be firm and firmly tell them to shh during the exam and prior to the exam you need to make it clear to them that you don't want to discuss it. that is step 1

Are the answers unfailingly correct?

It's cheating to take answers to a test and pass them off as your own.

If you get an answer without asking for it, just go ahead and take the exam without paying attention to the cheat-info. It's obviously not your fault if your answer and the cheat-info is the same, but if you depend on it for your answer -- heck yes.

An exam is trying to find what you know. It's kind of pointless to circumvent the purpose of the exam.

Every single human being who has attended school has attempted to cheat at least once in their life. If there is an easier way around, take it. That's life, if you don't then someone else will.

• Speed

Hi Karen! If you are getting answers from your friends on tests then you are cheating you. I doubt that an all knowing, all powerful god would care one bit whether you cheat yourself. Would it make sense that the ruler of the Universe would have any interest in you at all?

• karen6 years agoReport

You said it an ALL KNOWING God, then I think he will know I did cheat on the exam

• Sam J

As long as you're afraid of doing the wrong thing, you will never do the right thing for the right reasons. Fear your own dishonesty, not God's opinion. God's opinion will mirror whatever your true opinion of yourself happens to be. We can spend our entire lives hiding our fears from everyone, but we can never hide from ourselves.

Society's def= some one who copies another in any way

My Def= there's no such thing as cheating.

Well it's definitely cheating, but I doubt god gives two sh*ts about some kid's exam.

Getting a higher score unjustly.

An affair

Yes and you shall burn in hell for it

congrats