Jade or Juliet?

If I have a boy I want his middle name to be James. For a girl, either Jade or Juliet, but I can't decide between the two. Here are the first names I have picked out, tell which middle name is better.

Isla Jade or Isla Juliet?

Lily Jade or Lily Juliet?

Scarlett Jade or Scarlett Juliet?

Serena Jade or Serena Juliet?

Vanessa Jade or Vanessa Juliet?

Sasha Jade or Sasha Juliet?

Milan Jade or Milan Juliet?

Milan is pronounced Mill-Ann, like the city.

Favorite Answer

It really depends on what name is paired with it. For the most part, I prefer Juliet. :)

- Isla Juliet.

- Lily Juliet.

- Scarlett Juliet.

- Serena Juliet.

- Vanessa Juliet.

- Sasha Juliet.

- Milan Juliet.

God bless! :)

• I love the name Juliet either as a first or middle. It makes the name soft and classy.

- Isla Juliet

- Lily Jade

- Scarlett Juliet

- Serena Juliet

- Vanessa Juliet

- Sasha Jade

- Milan Juliet

Some of these choices were hard to chose from. Jade sounded better than Juliet or Juliet sounded better than Jade. Milan was the hardest option for me. I couldn't decide!

• Snid

I much prefer Juliet in all the suggestions. I am not a fan of the name Jade. My favorites are Lily Juliet and Isla Juliet.

I prefer Jade with all of your first name choices. Vanessa Jade and Isla Jade were my favorites. I think since all of your first names had multisyllables then having a single syllable for the middle name brings out the first.

Lily or Isla Jade

It depends on the first name

Jade sounds better with all the first names you picked but Juliet is a better name

Jade

I like jade

Isla jade or Vanessa jade

Isla Juliet! The prettiest first name with the prettiest middle name. And it flows very nicely

• elise

Juliet. Jade is common, has no elegance at all, and sounds a bit trashy/ghetto to me. Juliet is very princessy, elegant and also more feminine.