If we discovered time travel will that make us a God?

The infinite nature of God simply means that God exists outside of and is not limited by time or space.

Omniscience means that God is all-knowing or that He has unlimited knowledge. His infinite knowledge is what qualifies Him as sovereign ruler and judge over all things.

Omnipresence means that God is always present. There is no place that you could go to escape God’s presence. God is not limited by time or space. He is present at every point of time and space.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Arnie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The universe requires a cause because it had a beginning, GOD unlike the universe, had no beginning, so he doesn’t need a cause. Einstein’s theory of general relativity, which has much experimental support, shows that time is linked to matter and space. So time itself would have begun along with matter and space. Since GOD is the creator of the whole universe, he is the creator of time. Therefore He is not limited by the Reality, Time dimension He created..

• 7 years ago

Your observation is the fact that no one with intellect can deny.

Thoug human try to undestand time and found out a lot of secret about it but one thing to be certain, time itself can not exist without its own,ie;energy mass and space but have to work in unisan with the other entities so time in itself is not absolute and finally will come to its end ,even the sun and all stars will all be dead one day how can it be GOD then .

As GOD said ,GOD is Unique ,HE beget not nor is HE begotten and there is nothing like un to HIM..

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. There is only 1 God. God like abilities perhaps, but God owns that technology. No child would be able to handle it properly, except ones with good intentions and God's instructions. Misuse it to pretend they are God, I can totally see that happening. But that is a lie, if you pretend to be God when you are not, you are not God.

• 7 years ago

Certainly it would, if I could travel through time it would not take me long to find a suitable time and place in history where I would establish myself as God with all it's fringe benefits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

The mechanics of time travelling theorum is flawed at every stage, so it isn't going to happen.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Travel in time does not imply travel in space, so no.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You are an idiot from the first sentence. In-finite means only not-finite and is a negative term saying that God is not like His Creation, which is finite.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

1. Time travel into anything other than the future (we we do all the time) is impossible

2. God is theoretically 'outside time', not subject to it, as opposed to in time but able to move backwards and forwards within it

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No it will just prove that god is fake

• 7 years ago

No, because you will die some day, but god is not supposed to die.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.