Should I get PS4 or Xbox One?

I have a PS3, XBOX 360 and 3DS. I am planning to buy a PS4 or a Xbox One but don't know which one to buy. I only like to play games for single player and dislike multiplayer. Also, I am not a big fan of FPS or RPGs. I only like TPS and Open World game. I am quite interested in PS4 but I want to ask that is Xbox... show more I have a PS3, XBOX 360 and 3DS. I am planning to buy a PS4 or a Xbox One but don't know which one to buy. I only like to play games for single player and dislike multiplayer. Also, I am not a big fan of FPS or RPGs. I only like TPS and Open World game.
I am quite interested in PS4 but I want to ask that is Xbox One worth money or not and should I get a PS4 or Xbox One. Also, if I get both, will it be a good thing or would it be an utter wastage of money???????Please tell me pleaseeeeeeeee....................