SFS World Cup predictor who's game?

Most of you know i'm giving the predictor a try this year as Eck takes a break so as practice I said earlier i'd try a world cup one just to see if i'm any good at it, So if you fancy playing just write your predictions in the answer box or mail your predictions to me Rules: 1pt for correct outcome ... show more Most of you know i'm giving the predictor a try this year as Eck takes a break so as practice I said earlier i'd try a world cup one just to see if i'm any good at it, So if you fancy playing just write your predictions in the answer box or mail your predictions to me

Rules: 1pt for correct outcome (example: predicting 2-1, outcome 3-2)
5pts for correct scoreline (example:predicting 2-0, outcome 2-0)
10 bonus points to the top scorer at the end of each set of fixtures

First set of fixtures below.

Thursday 12th June
Brazil vs Croatia (9pm) Group A

Friday 13th June
Mexico vs Cameroon (5pm) Group A
Spain vs Netherlands (8pm) Group B
Chile vs Australia (11pm) Group B

Saturday 14th June
Colombia vs Greece (5pm) Group C
Uruguay vs Costa Rica (8pm) Group D
England vs Italy (11pm) Group D

Sunday 15th June
Ivory Coast vs Japan (2am) Group C
Switzerland vs Ecuador (5pm) Group E
France vs Honduras (8pm) Group E
Argentina vs Bosnia- Herz (11pm) Group F

Will repost the fixtures before the starting game just incase anyone else wants to play or hasn't posted or mailed their predictions.

Not all games will be in the fixtures just because there's hardly any gaps in the competition so apologies if I include "boring" fixtures over the mouth waterers, rest assured though all the last 16/quarters/semis and of course the final will be included.

Good luck.