Books to read if you like TFIOS?

I love The Fault In Our Stars, the movie was amazing, and I've read and re-read the book several times. As much as I love TFIOS, I need something new to read that is similar. What are some books to read that are similar to TFIOS? Thanks.

Best Answer

Me, Earl and the Dying Girl - Jesse Andrews

Greg has managed to become part of every social group at his Pittsburgh high school without having any friends, but his life changes when his mother forces him to befriend Rachel, a girl he once knew in Hebrew school who has leukemia

Deadline - Chris Crutcher

Given the medical diagnosis of one year to live, high school senior Ben Wolf decides to fulfill his greatest fantasies, ponders his life's purpose and legacy, and converses through dreams with a spiritual guide known as "Hey-Soos."

A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend - Emily Horner

As she tries to sort out her feelings of love, seventeen-year-old Cass, a spunky math genius with an introverted streak, finds a way to memorialize her dead best friend.

GOING BOVINE Libba Bray

Cameron Smith, a disaffected sixteen year-old who, after being diagnosed with Creutzfeld Jakob's (aka mad cow) disease, sets off on a road trip with a death-obsessed video gaming dwarf he meets in the hospital in an attempt to find a cure.

Side Effects May Vary - Julie Murphy

Alice is ready to go out in a blaze of glory, but then she discovers she's in remission from cancer and she must deal with all of the mistakes she's made and the people she's hurt.

John Green's books are amazing! I also love TFIOS. You could read Divergent because the actors are the same in Divergent and TFIOS

I love TFIOS too! Can't wait to see the movie also :)))

You should read Sarah Dessen books, or John Greens 'Looking For Alaska' if you havent already.

Try using "What should I read next". Type in a favorite title and it will suggest books for you.

You should read the Divergent trilogy!!!

Eleanor and Park is really good.