Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Why do liberals feel the need to use racist terms to describe geo-economical status? Such as trailer trash, hillbilly, hick and neocon?

Each term is used to describe white people and geographical locations. Don't you think that is racist? I suggest instead of hillbilly, that from now on we use the term Appalachian-American. For trailer-trash welfare slobs, how about tornado-challenged?

• Favorite Answer

They always do...

The six servicemen who were reported killed by the US Army while searching for Bergdahl have been identified by CNN.

Those who died are:

Staff Sgt. Clayton Bowen and Pfc. Morris Walker on Aug. 18, 2009; Staff Sgt. Kurt Curtiss on Aug. 26; 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews and Pfc. Matthew Michael Martinek on Sept. 4; and Staff Sgt. Michael Murphrey

Please rise for the United Democrat Anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6fypa1Wvq8

Youtube thumbnail

Bergdahl was freed Saturday in exchange for five Guantanamo Bay detainees. His release was celebrated at first by Washington politicians, including Republicans, though many felt the United States had broken its longstanding policy of not negotiating with terrorists.

CNN, Rolling Stone, and other media reminded Americans that at least six soldiers were killed in subsequent searches for Bergdahl in rugged Paktika Province in the ensuing days and weeks after he deserted.

"He shouted a praise for Obama, then deserted his post," said former Pfc. Jose Baggett, a former comrade. "He left his guard post. Nobody knows if he defected, or he’s a traitor, or he was kidnapped. What I do know is he was there to protect us, and instead he decided to defer from America and go and do his own thing. I don’t know why he decided to do that, but we spent so much of our resources, and some of those resources were soldiers’ lives."

The Democrat party has a dark history of traitors and back seat Humpty Dumpty's.....beat me honey

• justa
      6 years agoReport

You do realize that was fifty years ago, and she was nothing more than a starlet in a dumb movie. She was cute though.

• Bill

How is neocon a racist or geographic term?

As a proud "Appalachian American" I am not so weak in my opinions or self esteem.

It doesn't matter what you call me, so long as you spell my name right.

• cornbread_oracle
      6 years agoReport

Good point. I guess I'm so used to I don't give it a thought. Perhaps I should. What bothers me most about it is I'm presumed to be a racist, almost to the point of having to prove I'm not.

Don't forget "Uncle Tom", which is the way that people on the left describe Black Conservatives!

Its not racist, its discriminatory and bigotry. My thing is they swing the racist thing around alot, they call everyone racists. Yet, Theres more to this. Their own racism, they identify themselves as Dems because it hides whats really going on. So, they can live with themselves.

Thats not racist.

cause ******, *******, spick, etc... were taken!!!!

• justa

Trailer trash is more an income relevant term than racist. But there are some very upscale trailers in places like Cape Cod,

There is no point to using Appalachian-American, they tended to be English not native to Appalachia.

Until fairly recently they spoke an almost archaic version of English.

And tornado challenged is what anyone could find themselves being, as every state has been known to have one.

These are badges of honor. I like all the bad names. It's part of being alive.

So Faux watchers understand us.