Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 6 years ago

i feel like I'm Charlie in the book perks of being a wall flower?

I'm sad and happy at the same time. I get anxiety attacks and feel out of control but I don't think I could kill my self because I wouldn't do that too my family.. old what's wrong with me. I feel alone. Like I'll be at a movie with my family and be thinking why an I here. And should I start here?

Idk* am* stay*

Favorite Answer

Charlie has depression. It sounds like you have depression, too. If your only reason for not killing yourself is because you couldn't do that to your family, you need to step back and access how much you're enjoying life. It sounds like not a lot. Depression can be caused by many things, but it can also be fixed by many things. Exercise, medication, therapy, etc. I would consider going to a doctor and talking to them about it. They can help you figure out what to do.

I agree with Emma. I personally felt like Charlie a lot through out the last two years, especially when I started high school, so I get how you feel. I promise you though that if you tell somebody how you feel, it'll get better. Don't give up hope.

When trying to manifest, lots of people focus too much on the outdoors kind instead of the internal condition. Exactly what' crucial is our internal experience: whether we choose to experience love or worry. When we commit to our internal experience of love we start to bring in more love. Lots of individuals approach Manifestation from a place of "How can I get something to feel much better?" Instead, the focus should be: "How can I feel better and therefore be an energetic match for bring in more greatness into my life?"- and this is just a part of what you are be getting with this guide https://tr.im/Hs6zQ , Manifestation Miracle works making your life much better without the fixation of tomorrow day.

Your intentions create your reality. There is no requirement to beat yourself up: just acknowledging how your low-level thoughts adversely affect your life is the first effective action toward changing your experiences. Begin this process you will accept the honesty worrying your low-level thoughts, energy and feelings of shock block you from getting exactly what you prefer. As soon as you get clear about the blocks, you can start to clean them up to clear area for positive manifestations happen.