Group A-H predictions?

Which teams will come 1st and 2nd in each group and why? I think Group A Brazil will come first due to the vast depth of their side and home soil Mexico will just edge 2nd imo they will beat Croatia in the last match to just about reach the next rouns Group B I think Spain will come 1st same team really from 2010... show more Which teams will come 1st and 2nd in each group and why?

I think
Group A Brazil will come first due to the vast depth of their side and home soil
Mexico will just edge 2nd imo they will beat Croatia in the last match to just about reach the next rouns

Group B I think Spain will come 1st same team really from 2010 new players like Azpilauceta, Koke and Costa will play well imo if they all start
I think Chile will come 2nd by beating Holland in the final game. Players like Vidal, Sanchez and Vargas will make a huge difference and the fact that Holland arent the same as 2010 gives Chile a great chance

Group C I think Columbia 1st and Ivory Coast 2nd
South American side with good players and 2nd place will be close between Japan and Ivory Coast

Group D Uruguay 1st Italy 2nd England just missing out

Group E France 1st and Ecuador 2nd

Group F Argentina 1st and Nigeria 2nd

Group G Germany 1st Portugal 2nd

Group H Belgium 1st Russia 2nd