Uncomfortable with boyfriend's friendship?

He made a good friend out of his female coworker and it bothers me because at the start of our relationship (2 years ago) he said he doesn't have female friends because he starts falling for them. He said that's changed since he's met me and because this is the first serious relationship he's had.... show more He made a good friend out of his female coworker and it bothers me because at the start of our relationship (2 years ago) he said he doesn't have female friends because he starts falling for them. He said that's changed since he's met me and because this is the first serious relationship he's had. Since it's long distance, I can't be around him and it bothers me that she's always inviting him places, like hiking, road tripping, going to New Orleans to be extras for this new Jurassic Park movie coming up, etc. He told me she dragged him to a movie after work because they were discussing which genres they liked and didn't like... just the 2 of them and he said nothing happened. They watched a movie called the fault in our stars that made him cry because it reminded him of how much he loves me. The other day I asked him if he ever doubted I was the one and he said no, but if he never knew me, that girl would be an option because she's goofy and easy to be around. He even rated her a 7-8 and I thought wow that's high and then he changed it to a 6, but still telling me I was his perfect 10. The first time I saw this girl on facebook I had a strong bad feeling and I told him I didn't like it but he tells me to trust him because I'm the only person he wants to marry. I couldn't even hear the beautiful things he was saying to me because all I had on my mind was the anger of the 2 of them being together. Would any new friend go out of their way to do all this without an intention?
2 answers 2