Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballFIFA World Cup (TM) · 7 years ago

How far will Ivory Coast go?

They are in Group C with Greece, Columbia and Japan.

I think they will just about go 2nd and Columbia going 1st

How good are players like Aurier, Yaya Toure, Gervinho, Kalou, Drogba and Bony?

Favorite Answer

I think Ivory Coast will do well. This is a good group for all teams. I predict Colombia to finish 1st and Japan 2nd, me predicting Japan is a bit bias. I do think Japan is better than Ivory Coast but IC will want to take advantage of this group since they had a tough group for the last 2 World Cups and the players like Toure and Gervinho are on form. Drogba has not past it at all, but they still have good options.

Japan can struggle defensively against this side.

• Reggie

I'm confident that Colombia will qualify and might end up first in the group, then for 2nd spot it's between Ivory Coast and Japan who are a quality side (Asian Champions).

As far as the players that you have mentioned; Yaya Toure is a world class midfielder and has also a good scoring record, Gervinho and Kalou are quality strikers while Drogba is a vastly experienced and top striker who has won a lot in his career

They will go up to pre- quater final.