promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you agree is Daniel Bryan small for a Heavyweight?

Look, Orton, Cena, Edge and Taker, for example, were champions heavyweight much bigger in height than Daniel. If Daniel work in UFC, for example, I think he is small, in comparison with Cain Velasquez, Brock Lesnar or Junior dos Santos Cigano. And you? Agree? Desagree? Why?

Update:

Correction: Do you agree is Daniel Bryan small for a Heavyweight?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

So you're compaing Ultimate Fighting Championship Heavyweights with WWE Wrestlers? The UFC Heavyweight Class is 265lbs, which is heavier than Professional Boxing Weight Classes. Did anyone tell you that WWE does not have Weight Classes? UFC has 8 Mens Weight Classes and 2 Women's Weight Classes. Rumoe has it that UFC will add a 9th Mens Weight Class. WWE has no Weight Classes and WWE thinks nothing about having 320lb Kane wrestle 150lb Rey Mysterio.

Newsflash: Edge and Randy Orton may have a llittle height, but they don't weigh that much. The days of Vincent Kennedy McMahon's 300lb Anabolic Steroid Using Champions passed 23 Years ago. You've insulted a lot of skilled wrestlers who can do a lot more than just kick and punch.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You do realize by insulting Daniel Bryan, you are insulting Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat, 'The Rabid Wolverine', Eddie Guerrero, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, Edge, Mick Foley and countless other Professional Wrestlers that have been the WWE Champion.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
    • I loved HBK. But, you need understand is hard WWE has interesting in wrestlers small in height. If Brian danielson loss the tile, certainly the new champion will be a giant. Or do you think Evan Bourne and REi misteryio will be the new achmpions?!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

You don't have to be a big guy to be champion.

Rey Mysterio won the Royal Rumble once and went on to become the World Heavyweight Champion, despite being 5'6" and 175 lbs..

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Rey Mysterio was also World Heavyweight Champion and He's short also. Besides, does it matter how tall the wrestler is if he is World Heavyweight Champion?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Google Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit and Jeff Hardy

• GREat answer! Your answer make ma a people more smart today!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Shawn Michaels was also WWE Champion and he's the same size s Bryan. Size don't matter to me you need to be entertaining and talented.

• 6 years ago

He should be a Leaf weight champion

• 6 years ago

he shouldnt even be in the wwe

Source(s): Im not a "YESMAN" im a "ROSEBUD"
  • 6 years ago

No! No! No!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.