Justin Bieber VS Ariana Grande?

I don't really get this..so if you noticed that Justin Bieber has ALOOOT of haters and everybody thinks that his haters are only boys, but no, if you're in my class you would see a BUNCH if girls saying his an asshole and blah blah ( no offense for Bleibers). and when it comes to Ariana Grande probably no... show more I don't really get this..so if you noticed that Justin Bieber has ALOOOT of haters and everybody thinks that his haters are only boys, but no, if you're in my class you would see a BUNCH if girls saying his an asshole and blah blah ( no offense for Bleibers).

and when it comes to Ariana Grande probably no male in this world hates her and there is some girls that would be jelly of her, but they don't go like OMFG $LUT!! or WHAT A B!TCH ( just like how it happens to Bieber) they just say " I don't really like her" and stuff like that... But I'm not trying to defend Bieber ( he's awful tbh!) but I am just wondering why our society is like this these day?