Justin Bieber VS Ariana Grande?

I don't really get this..so if you noticed that Justin Bieber has ALOOOT of haters and everybody thinks that his haters are only boys, but no, if you're in my class you would see a BUNCH if girls saying his an asshole and blah blah ( no offense for Bleibers).

and when it comes to Ariana Grande probably no male in this world hates her and there is some girls that would be jelly of her, but they don't go like OMFG $LUT!! or WHAT A B!TCH ( just like how it happens to Bieber) they just say " I don't really like her" and stuff like that... But I'm not trying to defend Bieber ( he's awful tbh!) but I am just wondering why our society is like this these day?

Favorite Answer

No, a lot of people dislike Ariana because "she looks like a boy" or "she looks like an 8 year old"

(her body shape is pretty much a rectangle and she's really flat)

They also think she's really annoying and potentially very fake.

except you're comparing Ariana to someone who has publicly done a lot of sht that's disrespectful. While I find Ariana a bit annoying and her views are annoying (She posted a video a few months ago defending Bieber and Miley, saying they were doing what everyone else does at that age.) she's nowhere near how disrespectful Bieber's been, even to his own fans.

His newest thing is his "parody" of his own song One Less Lonely Girl. You can find it pretty easy through Google, or Facebook's trending topics. Using the N-word and KKK stuff.

Drag racing in a residential area.

Graffiti on tour, on public property.

Disrespecting the country's flag OF THE COUNTRY HE WAS IN (and this was a punishable offense in that country too, but he got off because he's famous) ON STAGE WHILE ON TOUR.

Late to his own concerts that are on a school night, when his fans are primarily young girls.

and way too much for me to list.

As far as I know, Ariana hasn't even been in a quarter of that much trouble.

They're both amazing people to me. All people can ever say about Justin is "he's a gay ******" and all they say about Ariana is "she is so annoying". But they both have killer personalities. Yes, Justin's made mistakes just like you have. Just cause he is a celebrity doesn't make him unhuman. He still has feelings, and he's trying really hard to change and he's doing great. So haters can sit and keep typing on their little computers while he rolls in millions, do you. Ariana is the closest thing to being perfect, she's really sweet and gentle, and such a kind hearted human being. Not to mention she has so much talent for being so young. I give credit to her. There really is no reason not to like her other than jealousy, to be honest.

• april ludgate
      6 years agoReport

i found part of beliebers cult.

I prefer Ariana's personality but Justin's music.

Ariana grande I love her to death she cares for her fans and brother and grandma and she made this really nice perfume I do love Justin Bieber just perfer Ariana

I would rather like Ariana to be my sister than Justin to be my brother. And that has nothing to do with gender but purely with their personality as such. Next to that Ariana is a better singer.

they both really aren't that impressive as singers. if you're looking for an impressive vocals visit legendary singer kim taeyeon of kpop.

ARRRRIIIIANA GGRRRRAANDE