Marc asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Why did Obama trade 5 Terrorists for a TALIBAN SYMPATHIZER (U.S. soldier Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl)?

isn't that like an act of treason

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

He'll make some asinine outlandish excuse proclaiming that the deserter knows vital information.

• yogicskier
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

No more asinine or outlandish than your answer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

1 american out of Taliban custody + 5 captives held illegally without charge out of US custody = WIN

• cmac300
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

Holding POWs during a time of war isn't illegal! As much as I would love to agree with you that Obama has been knowingly breaking the law, you're wrong.

• Judy
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I am all for the soldier coming home .I do think it was a bad deal.

• 6 years ago

You will notice, the same people who called for zimmerman's head before any kind of trial will feverishly defend Bergdalh with demands of "wait for a trial" . What do both of these events have in common? Obama. Trayvon could have been Obama's son, and Bergdalh was traded illegally without congresses' aproval by... Wait for it........ Obama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

you have NO proof of that

• ...Show all comments
    • dill6 years agoReport

I did not mean that as evidence. Sorry for the miscommunication. I mean that as there are 5+ witnesses to what were deemed as desertion and possibly aiding the enemy. His computer has emails that he sent to his parents that could and probably will be used as evidence of desertion at the very least

• 6 years ago

DINOsaur Democrat

2 wrings don't make a right

• Okay. So you are against bringing back our soldiers? Even if he was a "TALIBAN SYMPATHIZER", he can have a court trial, but at least his family gets to have him back.

• 6 years ago

If you have proof that Bergdahl is a Taliban sympathizer, please submit it to the Army so they can try him by court-martial. Otherwise, please keep your yap closed.

• 6 years ago

Basically Obama told them this: "We'll set free five of your Taliban guys, if you'll set free one of your Taliban guys." It's a win/win for them. Everyone who was set free believes in the Taliban cause more than the American cause.

• 6 years ago

I like how you have already conducted a trial of the American Serviceman and convicted him without having seen any of the actual evidence.

Nice work.

• 6 years ago

ya know....Reagan armed those future terrorists

• yogicskier
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

Beside the point. Just tell the boob that his question is ridiculous. Otherwise you're validating his supposed point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.