Anyone has read Charles Dickens? I need a good thesis...?

I WILL reward best answer. Promise!! :) I really need help as this is my last day to turn this essay in. I'm very stuck on this, anything to help me start, please please!!!

Charles Dickens’s Hard Times is a novel divided into three books. These books are titled “Sowing,” “Reaping,” and “Garnering.”

Explain how each book’s title relates to the events, characters, and themes that Dickens addresses in it, and analyze how the novel’s three sections convey Dickens’s central message about rationality and logic in mid-nineteenth-century England. Can someone please give me a thesis?

Thank you!

The titles are a dead give-away as to what the sections contain. Take for instance 'Reaping'. Dicken's obviously subscribed to the very Victorian belief in the warning from the Holy Bible. 'As you sow, so shall you reap.' 'Garnering' was Dicken's own idea. The characters act out the themes and demonstrate the logical course of sowing and reaping. One could begin to read the novel from the 'Reaping' but logic will force you back to 'Sowing'. What Charlie was up to with garnering is anyone's guess.