Are Bronies pedophiles?

• Naisei
    Favorite Answer

No. They are perhaps odd... ... ... but not sexual predators.

Pedophiles are people that rape children and **** to children.

There are 100's of millions of bronies,and only about 3500 peophiles,and 165-472 of them actually FUKCK children.

And only 1073 of these are bronies. So no.

• 4 years agoReport

Hundreds of millions? Lololol... exaggerate much?

They draw from the same demographics. Have you ever watched an episode of To Catch a Predator? There are those super creepy guys with the crazy eyes and a rape kit in the car. Those aren't Bronies. However, there are also the sex offenders who are just kids with profoundly underdeveloped social skills who are desperate to find some modicum of human interaction. They are the thirty-year-olds who have more in common with preteens than their peers. Sadly, they also have the biological impulses of an adult, which means "fapping" to a television show watched by my six-year-old daughter. The concern is that the characters that they masturbate to on MLP have child-like features and characteristics. They were, in fact, designed as part of a very sophisticated marketing strategy to appeal to young girls. This has resulted in mature fans spawning sexualized material on the Internet that is accessible to children. The end result mirrors the fishing done by pedophiles to find victims.

I doubt they are pedophiles. However, it'd be much more likely for them to be bestials, if you and me are thinking of the same bronies.

They have no more chance of being pedophiles than anyone else. Just because they like a show about good morals? Doesnt make them want to touch little kids

Short answer: no.

Slightly longer answer: there's literally nothing in the show that would actually appeal to someone with a sexual interest in children, and I've seen every episode, some of them several times.

• Anarchist
      6 years agoReport

You've seen every episode?? You're creeping me out more than those people that dress up in furry animal costumes.

So what is-are "Bronies" and pedophilia is not a matter of race color or religion. It is a sickness of the mind

• Tony R

Most of them are straight and not pedophiles. I just saw a video on them that they are actually just fairly normal men.

Yes

No. I'd call them obsessive, but I wouldn't call them pedophiles.

No

By that logic anyone who watches a kids show would be one