Are Bronies pedophiles?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Naisei
    Lv 5
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. They are perhaps odd... ... ... but not sexual predators.

• 5 years ago

Pedophiles are people that rape children and **** to children.

There are 100's of millions of bronies,and only about 3500 peophiles,and 165-472 of them actually FUKCK children.

And only 1073 of these are bronies. So no.

• 4 years agoReport

Hundreds of millions? Lololol... exaggerate much?

• 5 years ago

They draw from the same demographics. Have you ever watched an episode of To Catch a Predator? There are those super creepy guys with the crazy eyes and a rape kit in the car. Those aren't Bronies. However, there are also the sex offenders who are just kids with profoundly underdeveloped social skills who are desperate to find some modicum of human interaction. They are the thirty-year-olds who have more in common with preteens than their peers. Sadly, they also have the biological impulses of an adult, which means "fapping" to a television show watched by my six-year-old daughter. The concern is that the characters that they masturbate to on MLP have child-like features and characteristics. They were, in fact, designed as part of a very sophisticated marketing strategy to appeal to young girls. This has resulted in mature fans spawning sexualized material on the Internet that is accessible to children. The end result mirrors the fishing done by pedophiles to find victims.

• 6 years ago

I doubt they are pedophiles. However, it'd be much more likely for them to be bestials, if you and me are thinking of the same bronies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

They have no more chance of being pedophiles than anyone else. Just because they like a show about good morals? Doesnt make them want to touch little kids

• 6 years ago

Short answer: no.

Slightly longer answer: there's literally nothing in the show that would actually appeal to someone with a sexual interest in children, and I've seen every episode, some of them several times.

• Anarchist
      Lv 4
      6 years agoReport

You've seen every episode?? You're creeping me out more than those people that dress up in furry animal costumes.

• 6 years ago

So what is-are "Bronies" and pedophilia is not a matter of race color or religion. It is a sickness of the mind

• Tony R
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Most of them are straight and not pedophiles. I just saw a video on them that they are actually just fairly normal men.

• 4 years ago

Yes

• 6 years ago

No. I'd call them obsessive, but I wouldn't call them pedophiles.

• 6 years ago

No

By that logic anyone who watches a kids show would be one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.