How do you copy and paste microsoft word images?

Hi.. So I have this assignment to do. There are some images on the Microsoft word document that I would like to copy and paste onto Google image search so I could see what picture it is and what it's called. How would I copy it? I copied it but it doesn't do it on Google. I have Microsoft word 2003 and... show more Hi.. So I have this assignment to do.
There are some images on the Microsoft word document that I would like to copy and paste onto Google image search so I could see what picture it is and what it's called. How would I copy it? I copied it but it doesn't do it on Google. I have Microsoft word 2003 and don't tell me to upgrade it because my computer is for school. (they downloaded it for us and we can't change that)
Please please if you know plz tell me how to do that.
Thanks
Update: basically in easy words: How to insert microsoft word images to google image search. :)