juli asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 years ago

I don't know what my feelings are anymore. Help?

I'm 13 and my parents are going through devorce because my dad cheated on my Mom and I live with my Mom so I used to hide my feelings and stay strong for her but now some months later I realized I don't know how to express my feelings anymore exept anger.

I used to like this guy before I started hiding my feelings but now since I don't know my emotions anymore so I think I might like him deep inside but I just don't know!

The worst part of this is that I used to be a very bubbly and happy girl but now I'm an agressive and slightly depressed girl.

So here's where I need help:

I don't know how to brake my 'walls' down (start expressing my feelings again). I tried to think about the saddest thing ever last night but I can't even shed a single tear all I ever feel is numb. I always feel numb and just fake a smile. Please help I don't want to turn into a cutting 14 year old. Please.

• Rena D
    Favorite Answer

You are not allowing yourself enough time to heal. The time will come when you are ready to get back into the swing again but you are not through being mad yet. No one knows how long it will take but you will know when you are ready. Remember that you did have two unhappy parents. Your dad was not happy with himself and that is why he cheated. Your mom was not happy because she was being cheated on and probably blamed herself because that is what women do. It was not her fault but women always blame themselves. Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels. Your dad is the heel and will probably realize that he made a mistake. Your mom will get over it and know it is not her fault. You will get over it too. Life is hard and bad things happ;en to good people but women are strong and will win in the end. Just you wait and see.

• juli6 years agoReport

Alright thanks though

Read and listen to things by the healer Louise Hay. :p

• juli6 years agoReport

I'll check it out

it's very nice that you stay strong for your mom. but you should stay strong for urself too. you should hang with your friends, do the things that you love most, always keep ur mind busy, and always remember: there are people who even have no parents. you are the lucky one! there are people who live in the streets and no one wants them! they have no family, no friends, no lover! you are very lucky that you blessed with these things. being happy is a choice and it all depends on you! good luck!

• ?6 years agoReport

Thanks

There is a simple and easy way to solve your problems. Just pray and ask God to help you with your problems , ask Him to take care of your mum and family, just ASK and I promise He will not let you down.

Also try to focus on the things you like instead of thinking about this stuff.

Just pray and do your best , God will take care of the rest.

• Jason

try talking to your mum tell her that you feel depressed