What would Jesus recommend on sharpening my wood chisels, he must of had an awesome technique to be called 'The Carpenter'?

First of all, Morning star, the words “Jesus” and “carpenter” occur together only once in the New Testament. For you to say that Jesus was a carpenter is not very scriptural. Depending on which ancient manuscript you read, the people are either asking if Jesus is a carpenter or if He is the son of a carpenter. Either way, they were asking because they were surprised to see someone whom they thought was a carpenter functioning as a rabbi. Jesus was teaching in the synagogue on the Sabbath; in other words, He was preaching the sermon. Since they thought He was a carpenter usurping the role of a rabbi, they understandably took offence. If He were a carpenter, as they wondered, His ability to preach would be quite amazing. However, the only people who thought this situation was remarkable and offensive were the people who were mistaken. Obviously, the synagogue authorities had allowed Him to preach, which means they knew that He was not a carpenter.

• Fitz

Carpenter is a mistranslation. Handy man would be a more accurate term.

was a maker of wooden things, a fixer-upper of used items, as was the teachings of this entity

• Tigger

He was generally called rabbi, occasionally the son of a the carpenter Joseph..

Jesus would probably pray them sharp.

I would recommend a good oilstone, some light oil, and - if you don't have particularly steady hands - a honing guide tool.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2003114/576/Honin...

This is how I keep my chisels sharp. And they are real, I am real, and I achieve real things, rather than stories in mythology.

Oh, and get tip protectors and store them in a properly designed block, case or tool roll.