I have read the section numerous times but I still cannot fill the answers out
1. Carbohydrates exist as either ____ or ____, long chains of ____ bonded togethers.
2. Single monomers are called ____ and include _______.
3. These types of molecules are typically used for ______ or, in the case of RNA and DNA, for storage of glucose.
4. Groups of two monomers are called ____ and include _____.
5. These types of molecules are typically ___ and can be metabolized into ____.
6. Groups of three or more monomers are called ____ and include ____.
7. These types of molecules are typically used for ____ and for structural support.
Any help is appreciated.
- Anonymous6 years ago
1. polysaccharides or dissacharides, long chains of monosaccharides bonded together.
2. Single monomers are called monosaccharides and include glucose.
3. immediate energy.
4, disaccharides, maltose
6. polysaccharides, starch
7. Long time storageSource(s): Google Tutorteddy for more answers
- MelissaLv 44 years ago