今天是妳的生日,受到妳的拒絕我無法送禮物給妳。

就把我對妳的承諾當作是生日禮物。

我人遠在高雄,有困難就打我手機吧!0900000000

~~拜托不要用翻譯機感謝

2 Answers

Rating
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My love for you becomes the motivation behind the achievement.Before we get couple I must ensure guarantee to your lifetime happiness. I wish you to live a heck and manger and give you endless love and this is the goal I pursue as well. Give me your answer after five years whatever the consequences are. I truly hope you can require happiness you belong to. Because that love someone give you or I give you are my wishes. I don't know what has caused . every word and action makes me fall in love with you. To me you have such magic power.

Today is your birthday, I can't give you your birthday gift because you turn me down. Please consider my promises as your the gift.I will be at Kaosiung. Call me if you face problems. 0900000000

2014-06-01 15:40:56 補充:

Before we become couples I must make guarantee that you ensure guarantee to lifetime happiness.

Today is your birthday. I won't give you birthday gift just because you turn me down. please consider promises I give you as the gift. I will be at Kaosiung. Call me if you face problems. 09000000000.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

你是否考慮要自學或是要去找補習班上英語課?

你是否猶豫自學好?還是補習好?

----------限時超級好康,在家學英文免費送------------

前往網址,就送限量色筆組和免費體驗課程

http://product.mobchannels.com/redirect.php?k=bbc1...

如於活動期間內再加入TutorABCJr

再享超值優惠$ 20,000現金折扣或 免費60堂課 2選一

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.