Why is the US government so stupid?

Why is the US government so stupid and arrogant ? They made lots of wars but when the russians wan't to protect other russians in Crimea , they always have to get involved , they get involved in everything , they bombed Serbia in 1999 , Syria , Afghanistan and more but when the World Trade Center was destroyed that was the biggest tragedy ever, I'll start to cry -.-". But none of the americans knows about Serbia bombing in 1999.

Favorite Answer

The government we have now are just a product of the social upheavals of the 60's and 70's so you can't expect much. They were indoctrinate by Marxist ideologies and the brainwashing has only gotten progressively worse now that a politician can be forced to resign for supporting an unapproved cause or saying something poltically incorrect.

I didn't know about the bombing in Serbia to I met a beautiful Croatian woman back in 2000. We had drinks and a nice conversation. She did make it a point of telling me how ignorant (in the nicest way possible) that I was for not knowing about the bombing and she said overall Americans are stupid.

Lot's of Europeans from that part of the world have a general disdain for the stupidity and brainwashed nature of Americans, and that was before Bush got going and Obama was put into power.

• Kini

Arrogant, yes, but not stupid. The U.S. does not want competition for resources from any country. America did not like Russia maneuvering Crimea back into the fold. That makes it more difficult for America to get Black Sea oil and establish yet another military presence. Thanks to Putin, Crimea was saved from Ukraine and the U.S.

I feel your pain. Most governments are like that anyway, not US in particular (although they are probably the worst) they only get involved to destroy the axis rather than help innocent civilians. God help this planet.

It isn't.

• The government is a reflection of its electorate.

Nobody knows.

Omg why do you care? Is it interfering with your daily life?

They want to get you all upset and crying.