I need your opinion?

i need people to tell me there opinion on the french revolution

7 sentences!!

There is a road with a grafitti near the ocean blue bay and the face of a man on a Wall, a beautiful grafiiti Wall and the word "Zeitgeist". We see your face we know who you are. You represent the power and suplesse for us the opportunity to be more.

Source(s): Jojo we all in a fish thank!

I visited Versailles and after seeing all the gold and all the opulence, its hard to imagine the people living in poverty not wanting to take the rich folk down to their knees.

A big step forward for environmentally friendly robust applied efficient simple mechanical solutions to the complicated problem of ingrained social injustice.

Well if you live In America.... Your beginning it now... Of course this time THEY have bigger guns.

I'll give you 1

The French revolution can be thought as being a symbolic stand from a oppressive government, the same thing can also be said about the taking over of the bastille, symbolic of getting over oppression.

Here are some things you can ask(to be more specific).

1. Whats the other symbolism

2. Who started the revolution? what were the reasons

3. why did it end the way it ended

Life is merde.

Your request is merde.

I am too French to bother with your other trois.