Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

http://divineoffice.org/ what do you think of this website only serious answers please.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like it. I followed it for morning and evening prayers a couple of years ago, but I no longer do.

There are maybe at most one technical glitch in 90 days. The ads a few years ago were few and appropriate. It seems to a have a commercial sponsor who subsidizes it.

It may not follow the optional feast days of your religious order if you are required to pray the liturgy of the hours.

If you are new to LOH, it is a good place to start.

I've replaced this site and the four volume prayer books with iBreviary App on my Ipad. The app is clumsier than the four volumes for optional saint days.

• 7 years ago

a website full of religious Bullchit...

and I am Very serious..

• 7 years ago

The Divine Office is a prayer discipline within the Catholic Church. It requires regular Bible readings and prayers throughout the day. It takes a serious amount of discipline to follow the Divine Office, but the spiritual benefits to those who do so are immense.

• 7 years ago

I took a peek and fled before I ruined my reputation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

It's awful commercial for a religious website.

• 7 years ago

I did not think it was possible for a domain to be an actual waste of space, however that website has proven my original thought incorrect.

Source(s): Atheist
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.