Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

http://divineoffice.org/ what do you think of this website only serious answers please.?

Favorite Answer

I like it. I followed it for morning and evening prayers a couple of years ago, but I no longer do.

There are maybe at most one technical glitch in 90 days. The ads a few years ago were few and appropriate. It seems to a have a commercial sponsor who subsidizes it.

It may not follow the optional feast days of your religious order if you are required to pray the liturgy of the hours.

If you are new to LOH, it is a good place to start.

I've replaced this site and the four volume prayer books with iBreviary App on my Ipad. The app is clumsier than the four volumes for optional saint days.

a website full of religious Bullchit...

and I am Very serious..

The Divine Office is a prayer discipline within the Catholic Church. It requires regular Bible readings and prayers throughout the day. It takes a serious amount of discipline to follow the Divine Office, but the spiritual benefits to those who do so are immense.

I took a peek and fled before I ruined my reputation.

It's awful commercial for a religious website.

I did not think it was possible for a domain to be an actual waste of space, however that website has proven my original thought incorrect.

Source(s): Atheist