Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

Evolution vs Creationism?

Okay I'm a atheist and i support evolution, not because i hate religion because creationist and religion people doesn't have evidence of their claims. Of evidence they claim god created the world in 7 days

but I trust in big bang which came from nothing and exploded cresting the universe over billions of years later. Gallaxies planets came eventually earth and our solar system was created and. Humans was created due to million years of evolution from apes and the first humans came from Africa an moved all over the world instead of God created Adam and Eve and rest are b.s!!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

No question, just a baseless rant with no real information whatsoever...

You are an atheist? Good for you - crack a science book, learn about the topic, then re-read your rant. If you can not see where you have failed, then there is no hope for you.

Source(s): Atheist
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Evolution is only half a theory it is missing the energy that gives life .

Creationism is a start to accepting evolution within religion.

The full picture is that all life has a soul connected and interacting with a natural positive energy most people call God.

See What is God on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/marclambert.candidahouse?...

• Habib
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

So you suppose it all came from big-bang! Where from big-bang came? Who made it happen? Blah, blah, blah.

Tell me Evolutionist,

do you have evidence, and I mean, evidence of evolution?

- Why evolution has stopped evolving animals and the man kind then?

- Have you ever found an ape with arms already evolved like that of a human being? NEVER!

Koran is the answer to your questions.

Source(s): Just the common sence, which isn't that common after all.
    • Celfyn6 years agoReport

Also, evolution hasn't stopped evolving Animals and mankind. Don't know where you get that from...

• 6 years ago

Cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I don't see a question.

• 6 years ago

I am god. I created all of you. You're welcome my child.

• Bear1Mi
      Lv 4
      6 years agoReport

No..it is Obvious you are NOT the FSM!

• Arnie
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

How can the universe create itself out of nothingness? Doesn't it make sense to assume the existence of a Creation. This statement is tricky because it sneaks in the false assumption that GOD came from somewhere and then asks where that might be. The answer is that the question does not even make sense. It is like asking, “What does blue smell like?” Blue is not in the category of things that have a smell, so the question itself is flawed. In the same way, GOD is not in the category of things that are created or caused. GOD is uncaused and uncreated—He simply exists.

We know that from nothing, nothing comes. So, if there were ever a time when there was absolutely nothing in existence, then nothing would have ever come into existence. But things do exist. Therefore, since there could never have been absolutely nothing, something had to have always been in existence. That ever-existing being is what we call GOD ,GOD is the un-caused Being that caused everything else to come into existence. God is the uncreated Creator who created the universe and everything in it.

The universe requires a cause because it had a beginning, GOD unlike the universe, had no beginning, so he doesn’t need a cause. Einstein’s theory of general relativity, which has much experimental support, shows that time is linked to matter and space. So time itself would have begun along with matter and space. Since GOD is the creator of the whole universe, he is the creator of time. Therefore He is not limited by the Reality, Time dimension He created..

• Johnny
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

You are not consistent. If you accept that something can be uncaused then you must accept that the universe can be uncaused.
      More; creation is a matter of cause and effect. No cause and effect without time. If there was no time before the universe then there could be no creation.

• Sam J
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Well, I'm glad I now know your take on everything...or do I? See? That last part was a question. Where's yours exactly?

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Are you genuinely unaware that Darwin was a Christian who believed in a creative God?

How could there be a bang in a vacuum?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Research near-death-experiences. That's some science and proof for you. Have you ever thought that the Big Bang theory was actually God creating the solar system? I don't know what your question is but you should do detailed research on NDEs. Former atheists who had NDEs converted to Christianity...

Source(s): Follower of Christ
    • Johnny
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

So, peoples experiences in coma would actually prove a spirit creating planets and elephants from nothing?

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

the creation could have only come about supernaturally like the bible says

otherwise you have to believe the supernatural claims from Atheists

according to Atheism we are all a bag of random molecules with the purposefulness of randomness

since life has no purpose we can do anything we want because morality doesn't exist

evolution has a purpose so evolution must have a mind

natural selection, which guides the process, must have a will

but the universe has no purpose and will and it'll eventually die out. so will we.

evolutionary theory

from a single celled organism, multi cell organisms (the sponge) evolved

then to the flatworm

then to the fish

then to the amphibian

then to the reptiles

then the reptiles branched off into three branches

one of which became the first mammals

which was a rat-like creature

then to an ancient shrew

then to an ancient lemur

then to the common ancestor of the chimp and man

evidence: O

Atheists further believe

non-living material became living material starting with a chemical soup

from this soup emerged the first single cell organisms

• Johnny
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

Sounds like a very childish description of the scentific view. Your son wrote that?"evolution has a purpose so evolution must have a mind" Uhh???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.