Evolution vs Creationism?

Okay I'm a atheist and i support evolution, not because i hate religion because creationist and religion people doesn't have evidence of their claims. Of evidence they claim god created the world in 7 days but I trust in big bang which came from nothing and exploded cresting the universe over billions of... show more Okay I'm a atheist and i support evolution, not because i hate religion because creationist and religion people doesn't have evidence of their claims. Of evidence they claim god created the world in 7 days

but I trust in big bang which came from nothing and exploded cresting the universe over billions of years later. Gallaxies planets came eventually earth and our solar system was created and. Humans was created due to million years of evolution from apes and the first humans came from Africa an moved all over the world instead of God created Adam and Eve and rest are b.s!!