why the americans hate to mexicans?

I came to United States in a student exchange program (I´m Mexican), and i ´ve found bad people, that just insult me .

They call me "*****" "indio" "alien", " aboriginal" among others

Why? I´m not ilegal ¡¡

I'm not black, neither i have black skin (i´m white), but... if I were him. nobody has the right to insult me.

Now I understand why many countries hate the United States.

Favorite Answer

That's terrible and I'm sorry for your experience. Honestly, I'm shocked people still behave like this. If it gave you a bad first impression of America, I'd say that sounds about right. The way those people treated you was immature and deserves ridicule.

But don't let a couple of idiots shape your perception of all Americans. Unfortunately, prejudice often leads to prejudice. I'm not saying you're wrong to be angry. I'm just saying that people are butts in every country. There are good people and there are bad people. This is a problem with society, not just America.

Hope this helps and sorry for your experience. :)

It has to do with being a Mexican. Plain and simple. The word Mexican in itself is a reason why some people like to tease you.

Just ignore them and don't let it get to you, maybe they will get bored of it :P

I don't hate Mexicans, neither does anyone I know. You are running into morons and they exist everywhere. Simple as that. I get **** for being American when I go abroad too. Some people are miserable and can only feel good by acting superior to others.

Hmm really? Cause most Mexicans get along pretty well with people. Especially blacks. You need to come to Florida then...lots of Mexicans down here. I live across the street from Mexicans and we've known and been friends with them since I was 3 and younger. One of them even married a white woman. They used to help us with our pool and we would watch each others dogs when one of us would go out of town. And we had Rottweilers and they had bulldogs. Sorry your opinion of Americans was ruined by a couple of airheads. :/

Source(s): African American- Keep hope alive!
  • John

I grew up with Mexicans from day one in LA in the 1950s. Many were best friends or still are.

• Kira

School kids are cruel. Don't take it personal.

Yeah well that's America. There was a German exchange student at my school 3 years ago, and everone kept making Nazi and Jewish jokes, such as saying " how tall was Hitler?...this tall *makes Nazi salute* "

• Loog5R

America is a racist country.

That's a fact, probably the most racist country in the world.

Americans think they are above everybody else.

• Shay6 years agoReport

Looger is right! Americans are so arrogant and think they are the "greatest country" when really they are the most corrupt.

Where did you go to? I'm Mexican American and have never in my life been called any of those names.

it's the U.S.