promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why the americans hate to mexicans?

I came to United States in a student exchange program (I´m Mexican), and i ´ve found bad people, that just insult me .

They call me "*****" "indio" "alien", " aboriginal" among others

Why? I´m not ilegal ¡¡

I'm not black, neither i have black skin (i´m white), but... if I were him. nobody has the right to insult me.

Now I understand why many countries hate the United States.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's terrible and I'm sorry for your experience. Honestly, I'm shocked people still behave like this. If it gave you a bad first impression of America, I'd say that sounds about right. The way those people treated you was immature and deserves ridicule.

But don't let a couple of idiots shape your perception of all Americans. Unfortunately, prejudice often leads to prejudice. I'm not saying you're wrong to be angry. I'm just saying that people are butts in every country. There are good people and there are bad people. This is a problem with society, not just America.

Hope this helps and sorry for your experience. :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

It has to do with being a Mexican. Plain and simple. The word Mexican in itself is a reason why some people like to tease you.

Just ignore them and don't let it get to you, maybe they will get bored of it :P

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I don't hate Mexicans, neither does anyone I know. You are running into morons and they exist everywhere. Simple as that. I get **** for being American when I go abroad too. Some people are miserable and can only feel good by acting superior to others.

• 6 years ago

Hmm really? Cause most Mexicans get along pretty well with people. Especially blacks. You need to come to Florida then...lots of Mexicans down here. I live across the street from Mexicans and we've known and been friends with them since I was 3 and younger. One of them even married a white woman. They used to help us with our pool and we would watch each others dogs when one of us would go out of town. And we had Rottweilers and they had bulldogs. Sorry your opinion of Americans was ruined by a couple of airheads. :/

Source(s): African American- Keep hope alive!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I grew up with Mexicans from day one in LA in the 1950s. Many were best friends or still are.

• Kira
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

School kids are cruel. Don't take it personal.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yeah well that's America. There was a German exchange student at my school 3 years ago, and everone kept making Nazi and Jewish jokes, such as saying " how tall was Hitler?...this tall *makes Nazi salute* "

• Loog5R
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

America is a racist country.

That's a fact, probably the most racist country in the world.

Americans think they are above everybody else.

• ...Show all comments
    • Shay6 years agoReport

Looger is right! Americans are so arrogant and think they are the "greatest country" when really they are the most corrupt.

• 6 years ago

Where did you go to? I'm Mexican American and have never in my life been called any of those names.

• 6 years ago

it's the U.S.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.