promotion image of download ymail app

I want to do Environmental Engineering. I have my B.S. in Physics. Should I go to Masters or go back to get Associates in Engineering?

Would it look better if I go back to get an associates in Engineering? Or should I just go on to a Masters program for Environmental Engineering?

2 Answers

  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I don't think you need to go back and spend the time getting a whole other degree.Your physics background will most likely give you almost every foundation you need to pursue a Masters in engineering. Ask an advisor at a university where you'd consider applying what - if any - additional udergrad level classes you would have to take to get into the masters program. Chances are it would be easier and cheaper to take whatever those couple of classes are than to get a whole other degree, especially considering you might need a class that's past the two-year college course load. Hope that helps!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.