How to tell my first girlfriend that i have another one ?

1 - Yes . i am Douchebag and proud . 2- I have a girlfriend of 6 years who said that i have to wait till marriage to have sex and i couldn't wait . so i am dating her and dating another girl and i have a lot of fun with both of them . but i don't know how to tell my first girlfriend that i have another one... show more 1 - Yes . i am Douchebag and proud .
2- I have a girlfriend of 6 years who said that i have to wait till marriage to have sex and i couldn't wait . so i am dating her and dating another girl and i have a lot of fun with both of them . but i don't know how to tell my first girlfriend that i have another one and that i had sex with her .
3 - For me it's not cheating because if she hate sex and think it's horrible thing then why it's cheating to have horrible thing with someone else . but i don't if she will hate or not .
4- What should i do now ? how to tell her that i have sex with another girl because she won't me to have it with her ?