Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Where you invited to Kim Kardashian's wedding?

She married some... who is he?

Some black guy. I think he's a pepper (or rapper). That idiot that made the world have symphaty for that skinny big foot country girl, what's her name? She sings about her exes

Kim Kardashian married Kanye West. Kanye West is a rapper/singer/songwriter and also is a record producer / director / fashion designer and a entrepreneur. I think you are also talking about Taylor Swift. Also no I wasn't invited to Kim Kardashian's wedding as she is a celebrity and I don't know her so it would be very hard to get an invite to her wedding haha.

By the way you might like asking questions on here but for the future it might be quicker to get this information from google as it is so much quicker as I googled this information for you and it took me about 10 seconds instead of asking it on here and waiting for a reply. Just my opinion thought do what you want. Hope I have helped anyway sorry if not.

• Math

nope. i wasn't invited

• Crista

She invited my cat... He commited suicide somehow... Its tragic really.

kangay west

• Jim

I hope not.

who did she marry ? Who cares..

No ! Of course not !

*were and probably not

kanye west . I give this marriage 1 month of survival

Thank god no.

Lol I was Just gonna ask this..