How do I get a girl to like me if I'm Filipino?

There is a foreign exchange student here that moved from Norway in August, and I really like her. She has no BF, and so I wanna win her over, but I don't think she likes me! I'm Filipino, do you think that's it? She's a bit taller than me, like an inch but SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY! And she's foreign! I think she likes this Mexican dude, but from my observation, he doesn't show signs of flirting with her. I've seen her sit with him and talk to him, and sometimes stare at him in class. She is 5'8 and he's 5'10. I know since she is a bit taller than me and I'm 5'7 1/2.

Should I change how I dress? The Mexican dude wears stuff like Denim & Supply, J-crew, Pacsun, BR and clothes like that. He's popular too, but he doesn't seem to care. You can sometimes tell he's cold or doesn't seem to know what he's laughing at is mean, but he's also nice and doesn't pick on people. Idk, maybe that is what attracts girls to him.

I mean, I put cologne on, get haircuts, do well in school and all that stuff, so HOW DO I WIN HER OVER?

this picture isn't super clear but you can tells she's sooo pretty. It's from her Instagram she's on the right of the pic with the peace sign

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14np9ft&s=8#.U3_7A...

We're freshman so it's not like we're going to university but still i can tell she likes him or maybe I'm paranoid but i really like her.

he isn't a swagfag but neither am i so what is up?

Favorite Answer

she likes the Mexican guy. There's nothing you can do, especially since you're shorter than her.

She doesn't like you because she's neither physically or mentally attracted to you, and you liking her doesn't change that.

If she has a crush on another person, it's not your place or your right to try and change that or 'win her over' - She's a human being with wants and needs just like you, you don't 'win her over', you like her back and she either is or isn't attracted to you in return, that's how it works.

Well, just talk to her and get to know her, be confident and have some humor.. Girls like guys that can make them laugh.. And if she likes he maybe the only boy on her mind for a while, but it's only temporary..It is high school and people in high school don't think with their head, just hormones and impulses.. Just continue to dress well smell nice, and prepare for rejection.. If she does it's because of her, not you..

I have no idea since I'm not exacly a "playa" myself, but maybe you should try to act confidently around her, but politely and make an effort by dressing well for her. This website has more information: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brenda-della-casa/25...

Source(s): 19 year old virgin:-(

That's like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. The world may never know

You can either make a lot of money or give her your purse and tampons.