Lonely asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

幫忙翻譯文章~謝謝~(20點) 越快越好

因為要現場表演當記者所以不是文章是口語化

請幫我把下面翻譯成英文~謝謝

不要翻譯機喔QQ

台灣的夜市有需多可以玩的小遊戲,比方說彈珠台、射氣球、撈魚、套圈圈、射飛鏢...等。

這是彈珠檯,台灣以前的是用一塊木板去撥彈珠,現在已經慢慢都變成是用拉的把手,把彈珠彈出去後看看有沒有掉進有標籤的洞,然後看可以中多少顆彈珠,如果沒有掉到有標籤的洞就沒有彈珠會掉下來,贏了的話掉下來的彈珠量是你投進去的兩倍喔!

撈魚是在台灣和日本都很流行的小遊戲,用糊在塑膠框上的紙去撈魚,要很小心不然紙很容易就會破掉,我從來都沒撈到過~

射氣球對我來說也是非常難的遊戲,每次都會不小心射歪,再加上我很怕氣球破掉的聲音所以不太常玩~

現在傳統的遊戲越來越少了,漸漸被店子的東西取代,比方說夾娃娃機、籃球機、電子射飛鏢...對我來說還是傳統的比較好~

4 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Taiwan's night market there is a need to play the game more than, say, pinball, shooting balloons for fish, set circle, darts ... and so on.

This is Pinball, Taiwan previously reversed with a piece of wood to marble, and now has slowly turned into the handle is pulled, after the marbles fall into the pop-up to see if there is a label of the hole, then you can see how many marbles, if not fall into the hole on the label no marbles will fall to win, then fall is twice the amount of your marbles cast into the Oh!

For fish is very popular in Taiwan and Japan, small game, with paste paper on a plastic frame to catch fish, be very careful or else it's easy to rip the paper, I never groan too ~

Shoot balloons for me is very difficult game, every time accidentally shoot crooked, plus I do not like the sound of broken balloons so he did not often play ~

Now fewer and fewer traditional game, gradually replaced by sub shop stuff, say clip doll machine, basketball machine, electronic darts ... for me or traditional better ~

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://candy5660601.pixnet.net/blog

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

參考下面的網址看看

http://phi008780520.pixnet.net/blog

• 7 years ago

Taiwan's night market there is a need to play the game more than, say, pinball, shooting balloons for fish, set circle, darts ... and so on. This is Pinball, Taiwan previously reversed with a piece of wood to marble, and now has slowly turned into the handle is pulled, after the marbles fall into the pop-up to see if there is a label of the hole, then you can see How many marbles, if not fall into the hole on the label no marbles will fall to win, then fall is twice the amount of your marbles cast into the Oh! For fish is very popular in Taiwan and Japan, small game, with paste paper on a plastic frame to catch fish, be very careful or else the paper it is easy to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.